TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Friday, July 10, 2009

A trip to the charity shop











Well, this morning after our smoothies (Seans birthday gift from me and the girls was a smoothie maker...he has always wanted one...) Sean ,myself and Daisy set off for the chartity shop up the town, and boy did we get some bargains...in true "Lucy`s Lounge" style ,we tried on everything , and Aideen wanted us to put a picture on the blog...JUST look at her is`nt she a beautiful girl ??? Me, I`m very happy with my old-fashioned, very comfy "Mammy dress"...even if they all said I looked pregnant in it, nice huh ! also as Aideen and myself love musicals ,we got "Guys and Dolls " , a steal at 50cent , and this adorable angel with pink roses tea-light holder for the grave...don`t worry Dee , we`re just "practising" ...I can`t wait ,nor can Aideen to get into your "forest of clothes"...to see photos of the pumpkin planting we did today ,do visit our other blog: Scoil Dai :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment