TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy days...simplicity
















Now, today got off to a great start as Sean handed me a banana, starwberry , orange and natural yogurt smoothie for breakfast...YUM :P





The we had Nora, Sadhbh and Caoimhe over for the first day of our combined homeschool project...the Vikings, as you can tell from the pics, I never really lost the school teacher in me, I DO miss teaching, but am SO lucky and SO blessed to be able to homeschool...Nora and Sean were like the naughty kids at the back of the class laughing, etc and it was only when Sean showed me the pics I realised why...I get SO animated when teaching...I LOVE it...and Sadhbh made my day by telling me I was the best teacher she ever had ! Fun was had by all ,and we got a great start on the project...Daisy "helped " Aideen clean and feed the hamster (Henrietta) this morning and she loved it , she ,like her big sister adores animals , and was "kissing" the ball the hamster was in !!! And so ,to bed...a goodnight story (The cat in the hat)...sweet dreams everyone !

1 comment:

  1. hi guys i got your lovely letter and will send one back on monday. it looks like you are having great fun. love d

    ReplyDelete