TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Thursday, July 9, 2009

and other angels in my life...




Today , Aideen recieved her certificate from Grainne Gorman in the Starz Stage School (yeah Aideen !!!) she was SO proud, and the girls all did a dance routine to end the term...also a parcel arrived from our clothing angel Dee (Lucys Lounge), that made our day...Aideen and myself fell on the letters Dee wrote and had to decide between us what gift to take each !!! In the end Aideen opted for the gold and very glitzy bag while I took the t-bar bracelet...but we`ve promised each other we`ll swap if need to...as you do with your 11 year old you swap clothes,etc with them , well you do if you`re me and your 11 year old is taller !!!!! anyway ,thanks Dee, can`t wait to see ya xx

2 comments:

  1. oh tia & aideen i'm so glad you got the envelope. as usual with me its recycled so i thought it might fall apart! i thought aideen would love the bag its like a 50's evening bag, home made by someone with lots of love i'm sure. my writing is a scribble so hopefully you made it out. congratulations on your award from the dance school. please do a dance for me when you come to the shop you can bring your cd and i can play it while you dance. there a man who comes to the shop he tries to teach me tango but i've 2 left feet! and i also won't follow him. he says i'm too dominant & will never learn tango but its fun trying. kisses d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Aideen..... Such an achievement.

    ReplyDelete