TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Saturday, July 11, 2009

The big four - O





























Happy birthday my darling Sean !!!! Yes, my other half was 4oth today, and how did this darling spend his birthday ? At a family fun day in the local shopping center ,saying hello to Daisy`s hero`s "Dora the Explorer "and "Diego" !!!! Also we met "upsy Daisy" and the panda ,I think from some movie (?), it was a simple but fun day out for us and the sun held...also Sean got a gorgeous logan berry and cream cake from one of the stallholders at the organic market as a gift...and he LOVED my painting, I was worried as its far from my usual style ,but he found a space on the wall for it immediatley ! We couldnt find our "zero" candle for his cake (banana) so we stuck a gingernut biscuit in it instead :) And while in the shopping centre ,Sean and Aideen spotted a GORGEOUS red dress in a boutique window , might as well have cost a million , but they asked me to go in and try it on anyway ! So , for the birthday boy I did, and the really nice girl instore even found some high-heels for me to put on , and told Sean to take some pics...don`t spread it around, but I actually felt really good in that dress...maybe I should get out of the leggings more often ?

3 comments:

  1. Tia girl you looked spectacular in that dress the real Lady in Red....Im sure Seans jaw dropped to the floor. Seans picture is beautiful, really spiritual a real pressie from the heart. Im actually worried about Sean, he knows too much about these characters!LOL Me thinks he should start writing....And yes you should get out of those leggings more.
    hugs and blessings
    nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps, Sean how does it feel crossing the threshold of ffffoo....39 plus 1??? hee hee hee
    hugs
    nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tia, we're back from Wexford. So many emails and blog posts to read. You've been so busy..... Great to see. I adore the photo of you in tha dress. Way to go, Lady in Red! We need a night out some time soon.... A reason to get glammed up. Could you guys get a babysitter and we go out for a drink locally? We could celebrate Sean and my birthdays properly? Wed night?????

    ReplyDelete