TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Monday, July 20, 2009

Rrrrrrr...











Yippee ! My letter arrived today :0) Okay, I`ve not completely lost it, I`m taking part in a "knit a poem" project...can`t believe i was picked !!!! We are not being told what poem it is...but I got the capital letter "R" ... I have to knit the letter in a dark colour and the background in a light colour...I`ll keep you posted...I`m doing it as part of my poetry therapy course...cant wait to show daisy Lila and the gang, we may even quilt or knit our own poem in future ! I`m no sure of the details as yet but this poem is to be exhibited in England...




also a picture of my sweetheart, ever the computer nerd, bless his heart ...its ok Seany I still love ya ! And a candle lighting on my angel altar for P who is flying back from the US tonight...safe journey P !!!!




Aideen went missing this evening at bedtime...imagine...and where did I find her ??? In the Homeschool room drawing pictures of wonderful viking boats at sea and fantasty dragons....I am tired telling this kid to write her stories down, shes the next Beatrix Potter I`m convinced of it...althought I`d LOVE to surprise her at Christmas with a dictaphone (you know those little tiny tape recorder thingys...) well, knity (oops freudian slip) I meant nighty night dear friends and loved ones ...

No comments:

Post a Comment