TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Busy bees

After 2 years...I am back to "work" part-time !!! Boy am I glad my office is at home, I couldnt leave now if I tried !!! I know when the kids grow up etc I will probably travel again to the USA with my poetry/writing...but for now its my little "closet"...it WAS strange sitting down to write for 2 hours, and I did have little interuptions (Daisy), but she did make me smile bless her ,and Sean kept bringing me tea I think it will take a while for the routine to begin again...Aideen is the only one who doesnt come into the office but she IS so like me , she needs to be alone when drawing, etc too...and I will need alone time now that I have 3 books to get out...busy , busy busy times. And speaking of busy I`m very glad that I can post some pics of the bees at work in our garden today (notice they are only on the yellow flowers), its sad to think that the wild bee population is so low, but by keeping the wildflowers (weeds) alive we are managing to keep some coming into the garden...up pollination :)



































No comments:

Post a Comment