TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Angels in my hair











Today , I met Lorna Byrne in Easons here in Maynooth (after queing for 2 hours...and we were only 12th in the queue!)...she was everything I thought and more...so quite , so "normal", so special...as you can see from the photos , (thanks Sean honey)...we went straight into old pals chat-mode !!!! Sean said all we were short of doing was asking the staff for a cuppa ... Lorna has set me straight about SO many things...now my healing work begins in earnest...I am still nervous , but so excited , this has been going on a LONG time and I`ve been waiting years , it just seemed SO far away...by the way if you have`nt read Lornas book "Angels in my hair"...please do , even if youre not "into" all that , its a touching tale...

No comments:

Post a Comment