TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yesterday and Today

what do you think of this new patterned preemie hat I knitted last night ??? My right side is still very sore ,but I feel I shall go mad if I don`t get back to my knitting...
and heres Daisy "helping" Sean, who had to rip out half our kitchen yesterday and put it back together again...we rarely use the dryer as we are blessed with a long ,long clothesline, so it caused such laughter when we opened the dryer and discovered winter undies still inside :)

Aideen just HAD to pull and bring in some of her organic spring onions which she had on bread...said they were great !!!






Well, yesterday the postman arrived bringing a most wonderful card and magnet from Laura Q...along with speedy healing wishes ! Thanks Laura...






No comments:

Post a Comment