TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Country roads, take me home...





































Wel, at last here are the photos I`ve been promising you all for SO long , spent a wonderful night in my big brothers house (it was my Fathers Homeplace) , and today spent the whole morning walking around the village of my childhood, Ballindaggin , in Irish "Baile an Dangin" ,which translates as "town on the (river) Daingain". And while photographing my old school , my principal called me in ,it was the last day of school, and would you believe it her last day as shes retiring !!! I`ve had such a hard time picking the photos to share...I literally took hundreds ! We also visited "Granny Jordan" ,the oldest person alive in the village ,aged 97 and still on top form, a grand lady. Its always SO hard to come back ,but we promise ourselves that each day that passes is a day nearer to us being able to move "home" for good...enjoy the photos !

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tia, thats an amazing photo of 'Jordan's', with the reflection of the houses. Michael loved it too. Also the one of the house in the distance through the trees. Just beautiful....

    ReplyDelete