TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sunny days...and memories

washed...and ready to sit outside with a cuppa while the sun dries our hair :)





Oh the garden is literally blooming this weather...and the memories too...it seems everytime I go outside I`m bombarded by childhood memories...the smell of the woodbine (honeysuckle) growing on Seans shed brings back memories of the wild plants that grew on the ditches around my home ,you could smell it for miles around...



and the kids hopscotch...we used to ask the teachers to save us the "ends" of the chalk and failing that we would draw our grid using bits of slate...happy days, I often will our own kids look back on their childhood and remember the fun times as being the times when money was scarce and they made their own fun ???



Aideen and myself are washing and drying our hairs outside this weather too...and Daisy is gettign in the act by "slopping" in a big pot of water from one end of the day to the next ,she thinks its the bees knees !!!! She came in so dirty this evening you could hardly see the strips on her shorts :0)

2 comments:

  1. Honeysuckle..........one of my FAVE childhood memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these photos, especially the hopscotch one with the trolly of bricks.....

    ReplyDelete