TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Monday, June 22, 2009

Homegrown goodness...







With all the rain and sun the cherries have rippened beautifully...they were SO delicious we all couldnt stop eating them ! We`ve put the stones into water to germinate...hopefully we`ll have more little cherry trees by next year ! And the red currents are coming along nicely too...I hope to make some red-current jelly...and last but not least this week our spring onions in a bucket are all ready to put in a salad...can`t wait !!!! Sadly while I`ve been healing in bed, my herbs were attacked,by the dog...Oscar !!!!! He missed me, and chewed my pots of herbs as a way to let the others know he wanted to come upstairs and lie on the bed with me...what can I say...I couldnt even tell him off...one look at those big puppy-eyes and I was smitten !

No comments:

Post a Comment