TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wonderful day...wonderful friends !

Oh , my back started playing up when we were about 2 miles into the walk...and Reuben found me a fantastic stick (see pic of me holding Daisy crossing the bridge)...so fantastic I brought it home, I`m going to strip it down, paint it and use it for long walks...I walked in our front door and what did Sean say ??? "Hiya Moses" !!!!!



























Today, ah today...Annah called over with Reuben , Aubrey and Saul and a picnic and Aideen, Daisy and myself joined them for a wonderful few hours in Donadea Forest Park...which, although only a few minutes drive from our home may as well be a few million miles away (its times like these you do miss a car)...anyways, WHAT a day, it was simple glorious, simple as that ! We sat and ate, we walked, we sat and ate some more...I think the photos say it all...THANKYOU ANNAH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment