TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Home made cards...


Also I had an idea that if I took a photo of hands (make sure they are the kids hands if its for a special relative) or yours if its for the other half :0)....and print it out then , again glue the image onto card...Im on the lookout for black card to put this photo of my own hands onto....



I think there is nothing that says it quite like a home-made card ,no matter how simple or complex. I know that as an aunty & Godmother the kids drawings ,and cards etc all find there way not only deep into my heart but into one of the growing pile of boxes in my office ,but I treasure each one !!!! I have a box for each of the kids, for their "special" pictures and artwork...something to pass onto them...anyway...to help with the old re-cylcling I use an idea given to me by another HS mom...its SO easy yet SO effective !



Basically what you do is you take the kids paintings, drawings,etc and cut them into strips then simple glue the strips onto the front of a folded piece of paper ( or a ready made card) and walla...a card to send that will be enjoyed by recipients of all ages !



1 comment: