TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Photos from my stomach...

just another reason why you dont see Daisy in a dress...she likes to life it ,a bit too high !!!!





My ever so slightly insane, but wonderful husband !














Hee-hee, so lazy was a certain Mama yesterday when we went to the college grounds for our picnic, I stayed put on our picnic blanket and took the photos from there !!!! By the way in the photos that Sean took of Daisy sitting on my stomach I`m still not quite sure if I`m laughing or crying in pain...Kids, please note: Your Mama is NOT a seat :)






1 comment:

  1. hi tia thank you for your comment. nice to meet you. come to the shop thur fri or sat after 1 o'clock.thats the days i'm there. i'm dying to meet you. you are so good to home school. i love your saying in your profile by ralph emerson. talk soon d

    ReplyDelete