TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Art is for everyone !


I`m a true believer that you simply cannot be "taught" art...thats not to say anyone who went to art college is not an artist...I think we ALL have art in us ,whether we believe it or not...I mean I never had the opportunity to attend art collage, but my painting still sell...so who are we to say what is art to one and not another??? The walls of our cottage are covered with art ,from "real" artists to the kids paintings and each one if you look at it long enough is as pectacular as the other...even Grandad, who for years only drew "matchstick" men for the kids did a painting in the nursing home that would easily sell at any exhibition...yes, art is in us all...

No comments:

Post a Comment