TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Visit to Wexford (my homeplace) Feb 09

Shaunas grave in Wexford, breaks our hearts everytime...shes buried with my brother Patrick who died in infancy, my mam and dad, and her older brother Ryan...so its comforting...
My brothers glorious (clean) sunroom and garden...and yes before the trip was over Daisy did her bit on the white sofa with a blue pen...well done Daisy !!! I nearly passed out, thankfully my brothers an understanding guy !

Daisy loves a dip in the bathtub at Michaels house !


I love my big brother...here he is cooking up a storm for us...he always makes my favs :)



Sunset in Wexford...I adore the mountains at home, and Sean took these pics for me...not usually the greatest photographer he sometimes comes up with real stunners :)










My brother Michael had brought Aideen a backpack for her birthday and Daisy decided she liked it, it was the funniest thing she was like a turtle it was so big on her but she walked around for most of the day with it on !






My Aunty Pegs Chickens...its my dream to live in the country again and have chickens...oh the fresh eggs...







No comments:

Post a Comment