TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Friday, April 24, 2009

Mend and make do

I also finished the first row of flowers on Daisys handsewn patchwork quilt...its a tradition, Ive made one for all the kids...and it takes me months ! But I have patches on Aideens from people who have passed on and its so nice, its like having a hug from Heaven ! So if anyone wants to give me (or post me) a patch or an old shirt ,jeans ,whatever I`ll gladly make it into a patch for Daisy :)
I also (at last) finished knitting the Mother Duck, only Dad and the kids to go ! Aideen said "oh its great mam but why didnt you get it done for Easter "? ...excuse me for not having 48 hrs in my day :)










This week I HAD to darn Seans fishing gloves , the poor dear...he was so glad to have them back he wore them all evening ! My little boy is happy again :)




1 comment:

  1. Sean looks both delirious and deranged... I think he'll need them fishing today!

    I'm working on Fairy's pillow at them moment. So cute.

    The quilt looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete