TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Sunday, April 12, 2009

NEW YORK CITY memories of 2006

I thought Id managed to get a tan till I stood between Johanna and Cathleen :) Oh this Irish skin !!!!



It was one of the hottest summers in NYC ever, all the lights were off at night except for the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty so as to act as a guide for the planes ! I never ate so much ice in my life...

Dinne out everynight, by the end of the 10 days I got used to giving the right tip and asking for a doggybag !









I Love this photo of Daisy Lila and me...

























New friends and old...




First night dinner in the Metropolitan Art Museam !











Me and PapaGene in the secret garden in Central park






No comments:

Post a Comment