TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I`ve missed blogging !!!



































































BOY , have I MISSED blogging !!!! as you can see (ugh that photo...thanks Sean) , I`ve been sick...with shingles...dont ask, BUT today am up at last at happily clicking away again :o)











Of course the photos are (now) about 2 weeks old but never the less...so raise your cups to a few memories of the past couple of weeks...enjoy xx

1 comment:

  1. So good to have you back blogging, I've missed you. I love all these photos, but especially the rainbow umbrella, Shauna's note, Fairy Hiking, and the flowers in your kitchen. I've had no time to blog, really busy with my website, my business plan and orders as well as trying to get stock made up for the homebirth Conference on Oct 3rd. Ricki Lake is our Keynote speaker!

    ReplyDelete