TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Friday, September 4, 2009

a day in the life...
















Ok , Daisy STILL thinks the potty is for everything only what its suppossed to be for !!!! Today its a fruit bowl...very creative (but funny) ! Sean has my kitchen table , and God knows my kitchen is tiny , taken over...fixing computers etc...but hes happy ! And when Seans not fixing computers and the like , Daisy is painting...after breakfast everyday...the new ritual...is it a wonder my house is always a mess??? Oh well , the day will come when I wish they were all small again back painting , so I shouldnt complain , but anay Mother out there will know that "aghhhhh" feeling LOL

3 comments:

  1. I just love the look on Fairy's face.....

    Will you ask the computer wizard if he thinks he can fix Reuben's DS in time for his birthday on 27th Sept? Otherwise we need to plan getting him a new one.... and I'm hoping we don't need to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tia, just thought id blog you before i settle into a nice bottle (couple)lol of wine with my crazy sis! the pics really are fab, and Daisy, shes planning chaos lol the new fruit bowl is....well maybe your taking too much roughage lol....jim'll fix looks like he is having fun...eh is he still making the coffee tomorrow?!

    ReplyDelete