TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)

TEA : A HUG IN A MUG :0)
Tea: a hug in a mug !

Thursday, August 6, 2009

old wood new shelves !

Well, he did it ! Despite the rain showers and a hundred other little interuptions, like going for walks...Sean made yet another recycled wood project , shelves for Daisys books and toys that had been littering the sitting room...and she loves it ! At only 2 , she helps put away her "stuft" every evening...his new project is already underway, a foot stool for me so I can knit in comfort :0)
And talking about home-made, what do you think of the PERFECT gift that Nora, Sadhbh and Caoimhe made me ? Its a wonderful collage that says "A home if for free expression not first impression"...we all love it...and I`m getting it framed to hang in our hallway, it totally suits our house ! Thanks again girls !
New muffin recipie...sweet potatoe and apple...OMG it is delicious !!! A dozen muffins -GONE ! And isnt the sun we`ve been having amazing ??? I will admit I am out in the garden/yard soaking up every spare ray and every beautiful flower and leaf...nature is just amazing ! I actually lay on my back to take some photos of the sun/clouds...and before I knew it nearly and hour had passed...felt like a kid again watching for shapes in the clouds...




























2 comments:

  1. The shelves are fantastic! Well done.
    its always lovely to see how much creativity buzzes through your blog when you post.

    I'm only coming back to reality after our time away..... Tried to do some album making last night at a creative memories thing, but inspired I was not.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tia i love your pics, and the shelves look great. I have to say you are definitely the recycle queen! oh and nobody can believe the little seedling you gave me actually came from lemon pips! Aideen your skirt is fabulous we just have to let you loose with my machines youll love it.
    hugs blessings to you all
    nora

    ReplyDelete